[CQ-Contest] A lot of strange BADs in UBN

Subject: [CQ-Contest] A lot of strange BADs in UBN
From: tonno.vahk@mail.ee (Tonno Vahk)
Date: Thu Apr 18 18:05:05 2002
Yes, of course, I am not 100% sure that those calls were actually right and
I completly agree with you. I am just wondering based on what were they
determined BAD as there was no WN and the call is issued and active
according to all callbooks and databases and he did not submit the log.

73
Tonno
ES5TV