[CQ-Contest] SMC Hooters Party - Thurs 6pm

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SMC Hooters Party - Thurs 6pm
From: Paul@k9pg.com (Paul Gentry)
Date: Mon May 13 12:37:29 2002
Come and have some beer and wings with the Society Of Midwest Contesters
at the Hooters in Centerville this Thursday night beginning around 6pm or
so.  We'll be having free wings for an hour or so... the only question is
when and how many.... that is still to be determined with the general
manager.

http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=107

We've had a good turnout the past few years.... hope to see many of you
there.

=====
Paul Gentry  K9PG
paul@k9pg.com
www.k9pg.com

         People said I couldn't do it...so I did it