[CQ-Contest] Was: Bose Headphones by Mrs. DG

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Was: Bose Headphones by Mrs. DG
From: Steve.Merchant@nokia.com (Steve.Merchant@nokia.com)
Date: Fri May 24 15:29:47 2002
On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 10:32:18AM +0200, Kele YT3T wrote: > WRTC committe
should not permit use of so advantegous headphones. If it is a > leveled field,
than no headphones better than average should be seen on the > ops heads. And
if they have goldplated jacks, the gold should be scrubbed > off...
Give DG some slack - I mean noise given his teammate I am not sure even the
best noise cancelling headphones are good enough to to protect him.
-- George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii@kkn.net <mailto:geoiii@kkn.net>
<http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr>

Are you sure we aren't talking about Boise Nose Cancelling headphones here?

--Steve, K6AW