[CQ-Contest] WPX CLUB SCORE PARTICIPATION

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX CLUB SCORE PARTICIPATION
From: n3bb@mindspring.com (Jim George)
Date: Tue Jun 4 15:11:58 2002
>The OFFICIAL answer re WPX club score participation  was that WPX rules are
>the same as CQ Worldwide contest and percentages are allowed.

I read the WPX rules the same way, however one of our club members ran into
Steve Boll, N5BJQ, at Dayton, and posted this comment on the club
reflector:

I hooked up with N8BJQ at Dayton and asked about the team scoring for WPX.
He sez if the station owner is a member, then the multi op score can count
for the club.  Doesn't matter how many ops are members.  FYI.

If this is uncertain, we should ask Steve for a clarification.

Jim