Fw: [CQ-Contest] CW UBN

Subject: Fw: [CQ-Contest] CW UBN
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Wed Jun 5 11:48:53 2002
Considering that there's a ton of people that still refuse to give you
a dupe contact and send QSO B4 instead, when QSO B4 is clearly a loser
for BOTH stations, more so for the one *sending* QSO B4, I'd guess
that only once every twenty years does the average ham set down and
read the rules for any possible improvements to modus operandi.

Among those who work the boards for corporate tech support, there is
this snippet often heard when the mic's are cut off.

RTFM

It's amazing what even college educated engineers will fail to read
and comprehend. Stuff of legends.

73, Guy.