[CQ-Contest] Headphones and N6TJ Secret

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Headphones and N6TJ Secret
From: dennis.mcalpine@verizon.net (Dennis McAlpine)
Date: Thu Jun 6 00:05:45 2002
Doug,
I dunno about the ears but I have found that being bald helps keep glue off
one's hair, usually.  The other problem I found was that after a phone
contest it was difficult to eat with the mike glued to one's lips.  I
learned eventually to leave a hole into which I could insert a straw.  I
also got some strange looks when I went to work on a Monday altho on Wall
Street nobody says much.  They probably though I was just a new cold caller.

The other problem is that your head can get addicted to hot glue. After a
while your head gets heavy which leads to neck aches...or permanently bowed
heads...or cw only ops.

Remember, FD is coming, even tho it isn't a contest..
.
73,
Dennis K2SX