[CQ-Contest] Re: CQ WPX Check Logs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: CQ WPX Check Logs
From: gm@netsync.net (Gerry Maira)
Date: Fri Jun 7 20:50:29 2002
I would try putting "checklog" in the subject line and in the soapbox field. I
sent in
cabrillo files to the ARRL for the 2001 CW and SSB DX contests. I wanted them
used only
as checklogs and stated that very clearly in the soapbox fields. They ended up
in the
contest results as regular entries. I suppose I could have said "I cheated in
this
contest" in the soapbox fields and no one would have noticed - hi. I thought
the emails
with my logs might bounce if I put "checklog" in the subject, but now I see
that's
probably the proper way to get the message through.

73, Gerry KA2MGE