[CQ-Contest] Travel Cases for Contest DXpeditions

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Travel Cases for Contest DXpeditions
From: wb0tra@spacestar.net (Lee Lorentz)
Date: Sat Jun 8 01:00:10 2002
I prefer the Pelican cases.  When my Icom 746 goes portable (like for the
upcoming ARRL Field Day), the radio and paddles travel well-protected in a
Pelican 1600 case.

Check out my preferred vendor at:
http://www.cases4less.com/

At 21:52 06/07/2002 EDT, K4TMC wrote:

Anyone looking for a case to protect your valuable FT1000MP, etc., from
damage during trips for the upcoming contest season may want to look at
this web site: www.specialized.net.  I just got their hard-copy catalog in
the mail this morning at the PO Box, and spent part of my lunch time today
browsing.  There is a large selection of different
manufacturers/models/styles/sizes of cases.  Plus, they have a lot of other
neat items that you will not find at the local Radio Shack.

BTW, I have no connection with the company.

73 & High Rates,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC
--