[CQ-Contest] Quiet monitor, cheap

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Quiet monitor, cheap
From: swca@swbell.net (Mark Beckwith)
Date: Mon Jun 10 20:13:37 2002
K6LL said:

> Staples has the Envision Model EN-710e 17" Monitor
> on sale, through June 15, for $149.98, less a $70
> mail-in rebate

Being a good contester, I decided to get TWO.  I asked if I could get two
rebates and they said "as long as I sent them in separately."   After I had
checked out, they THEN told me they have a "one rebate per household" rule
but confidentially advised me to get around it by sending them in from two
different addresses.

Whatever.  Be prepared.

I hope the monitors are as good as you say, Dave.

What Dave didn't say was that they also have the EN-910s on sale with the
rebate - which makes them something like $150 after rebate.  I didn't think
two of them would fit on the desk.

Mark, N5OT