[CQ-Contest] WRTC2002 Press release #21: OJ call signs released

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC2002 Press release #21: OJ call signs released
From: ari.korhonen@kolumbus.fi (Ari Korhonen)
Date: Thu Jul 4 17:45:33 2002

The call signs ( from OJ1-OJ8 prefix block) in WRTC2002 Contest used by 52
teams will be:

OJ1C OJ1F OJ1M OJ1N OJ1S OJ1W OJ1X
OJ2F OJ2H OJ2J OJ2Q OJ2V OJ2Y OJ2Z
OJ3A OJ3D OJ3N OJ3R OJ3T OJ3X
OJ4A OJ4M OJ4N OJ4S OJ4W
OJ5A OJ5E OJ5M OJ5T OJ5U OJ5W OJ5Z
OJ6C OJ6E OJ6K OJ6N OJ6W OJ6X OJ6Y
OJ7A OJ7C OJ7M OJ7N OJ7S OJ7W OJ7X
OJ8A OJ8E OJ8K OJ8L OJ8N OJ8W

You can download an Excel -checklist for the contest from:

http://www.wrtc2002.org/wrtc/ojcalls.xls

Remember also our WRTC2002 Worked All New OJ prefixes awards and special
plaques + our special "Early Bird" prizes ( All e-mail logs submitted within 6
hours after the contest ends will participate in a lottery with special
WRTC2002 prizes), read full details: http://www.wrtc2002.org/rules_all.htm .

WRTC2002 Organizing Committee