[CQ-Contest] GW7X QSLs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] GW7X QSLs
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Thu Jul 4 20:04:58 2002
Hi

If you have sent a direct QSL to Contest Cambria, probably to
the manager GW3XEJ, you might be fretting that you have not yet
received a reply .

Frankly, we underestimated the attraction of the GW7X call (
about 100:1 cf my own call), and our usual printing system has
been quite overwhelmed. We currently await a bulk printing from
UT land, and as soon as they are available, the backlog will be
cleared.

Please accept our apologies for this discourtesy. We hope to see
you all in the forthcoming contests. fyi, member Ed/G3SQX ( aka
N0ED) will activate the call as GM7X in the IOTA contest at the
end of the month, so don't be confused, as this will not show in
the SCP database as yet.

Thank you for your indulgence and the bandwidth.

73

Clive
GW3NJW
Contest Cambria