[CQ-Contest] IARU Early-Bird submissions

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU Early-Bird submissions
From: timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi (timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi)
Date: Sat Jul 13 01:38:37 2002
IARU contest itself and WRTC2002 are two different things.
If you want to send your log for IARU contest, use IARUHF@iaru.org.

For WRTC2002 Early Bird prizes + log checking email is:
logs@wrtc2002.org . We will use these logs for checking the WRTC2002
competitors logs only and they will not be forwarded to ARRL.

73 Timo OH1NOA/2
WRTC2002 HQ, Espoo

PS: If you want to know which team has which referee/host, check now our web
site http://www.wrtc2002.org > Online news.