[CQ-Contest] Query

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Query
From: ka0vxk@arrl.net (Bill Duffy)
Date: Sun Jul 14 12:05:46 2002
Greetings All:
This was my first IARU contest. Very enjoyable.
I have a scoring question.
When I QSO'd with different HQ stations, I entered 59xxx(appropriate rpt) in
my log. Sometimes the section also came up automatically. Is it permissable
to go back and put the section #'s in that did not show up because of the
59xxx report? Or do I interpret the rules correctly in that HQ stations only
count as one point?
I realize this is a VERY BASIC question and will appreciate any answers.
Tnx es 73
Bill KA0VXK
ps : If you're cranky from being up 24 plus hours, don't answer for a couple
of days. hi hi   CUL