[CQ-Contest] Re: [PVRC] WRTC (early) results - Not so fast!!!!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [PVRC] WRTC (early) results - Not so fast!!!!
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer)
Date: Sun Jul 14 21:12:04 2002
Sounds more like a problem with the scoring process, like perhaps the
software that team was using was miscounting (over scoring) something all
along, then at the end they realized it and recalculated and reposted
(though I cannot explain the time stamps)

Not that we would speculate - not on *this* reflector...  ;-)

-Mike N2MG