[CQ-Contest] Claimed Scores Summary Reminder

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Claimed Scores Summary Reminder
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (mwdink@eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 09:14:39 2002
Just a reminder because I am getting a lot of questions
as to why certain scores are not in the claimed score summary
even though they have been posted to 3830.

To get your score on the claimed scores please
go to:  http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

It even says to do this at the top of each summary :>)

If you cannot go to or use this Web site, let me know and
I will input the data into the form for you. However, I
just cannot afford the time anymore to manually enter all
the data from individual "free style" summaries. Thanks
to Bruce, WA7BNM, the technology is here for a better
way to provide standardized score postings and you can
put just about anything you want in the comment section
(including your "free style" summary).

73 dink, n7wa

p.s. Thanks Bruce - for giving me time for my hobby again :>)