[CQ-Contest] K1TO and WC4E arrive in Tampa - pix on website below

Subject: [CQ-Contest] K1TO and WC4E arrive in Tampa - pix on website below
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon Jul 22 02:56:22 2002
...for shots of how we treat our WRTC Champion please go to the following
website and scroll down - Welcome Home Dan K1TO ( and Jeff, the Ref, WC4E ).

...check out the West Central Florida ARRL Division website for the piece on
the return of Dit and Dahs

http://www.wcfarrl.org/smcol.html

...unfortunately, fourth place (second US) finisher  N2NL flew home into the
other coast immediately after WRTC and we couldn't do the same for him!

Congratulations From All of The Florida Contest Group and thanks team
WRTC2002 Finland for putting on such a fine show.

K4FCG