[CQ-Contest] Answers to questions I asked.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Answers to questions I asked.
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Wed Jul 24 12:49:40 2002
>First.. the vote.  Several of the Directors
>reported that the vote to move the line scores to
>the Web was a UNANIMOUS vote. This answered
>questions #1 and #2 fully. These were the two
>main ones I wanted to know about.

Sorry ... seems "several of the directors" may have
a problem with their short term memory loss here ...

There was ONE that did not cave in to this vote!
K5UR voted against it ... and he was the only one.

So ... that may skew the rest of the integrity of their
they can't or won't even recall how the vote went ...

73 Billy AA4NU  (cost savings? what cost savings?)