[CQ-Contest] Help accessing the CQ WW site

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Help accessing the CQ WW site
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Mon Jul 29 22:11:42 2002
FOR OVER A YEAR NOW I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT EVERYBODY GOES TO THE cq ww
SITE AND THERE IS NO REASON WHY I SHOULD HAVE ANY PROBLEM...

This past I changed by browser for Explorer to Navigator and I still get
the following message

Forbidden

when I try and go to

http://www.cqww.com/

...what the heck am I doing wrong - I haven't seen CQ's WW site in so
long I do not even remember what it looks like!

Can someone offer me a better answer other than "you should be able to,
everyone else can"

Thanks,

Jim, K4OJ