[CQ-Contest] Re: QST Line Scores

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: QST Line Scores
From: MTessmer@axxesstech.com (Mike Tessmer)
Date: Tue Jul 30 16:29:52 2002
I think most of us can agree that the searchable database, etc., that the
ARRL now puts on the web is a good thing....pretty cool actually!  I would
have liked to have seen the scores and stuff remain in the magazine but I'll
adjust.

What I would like to know is if there are still plans to produce a .PDF-type
article for each contest, with all the line scores and stuff just like one
would find in the magazine, that I'll be able to print and peruse at my
leisure say, on an airplane or wherever?

73, Mike K9NW

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---