[CQ-Contest] The WRTC Station OH6YF & Next Weeks photos

Subject: [CQ-Contest] The WRTC Station OH6YF & Next Weeks photos
From: harry@oh6yf.com (Harri M. Mantila OH6YF)
Date: Sun Jul 7 03:38:09 2002
Hello all!!!

It would be very nice to see all of you here in Finland during WRTC 2002!

If you are not coming here I will collect my photos to the Internet in the
address:

http://wrtc.oh6yf.com

I hope we all could meet and make each other to be even better friends!!!

The next night I will be testing my station on 14185kHz. Maybe we'll meet
there...

Best 73
Harry OH6YF
Harri M. Mantila