[CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTESTING NO. 5

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTESTING NO. 5
From: K8GT@flash.net (Gerry Treas, K8GT)
Date: Mon Aug 5 13:15:04 2002
Tony and Jim, et all,

Sign me up!  I took my first trip outside the U.S.
last CQWW CW to PJ2T at 57 (almost 58) and have my
plane tickets for this fall already.  I have only been
seriously contesting for 12 years, even if licensed
for 43.  I have always thought and felt young and
rowdy.  I am not ready for a rocker and pablum yet, if
ever!

After my 2nd divorce, I have a new young girlfriend,
she's only 50 and looks and acts young, and we are
like teenagers.  She thinks ham radio is very cool.

I am one happy contented contesting dude!

I used to say that I wanted to be shot by a jealous
husband when I'm 90, but now I say that I'm looking
forward to working  you all in the contests of the
next 3 or 4 sunspot cycles, and see you from PJ2T on
this year's CQWW CW.

73,  Gerry  K8GT