[CQ-Contest] CONGRATS--W5NN--NAQP SSB M2

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CONGRATS--W5NN--NAQP SSB M2
From: bbradford@mail.agarcorp.com (Bill Bradford)
Date: Mon Aug 19 14:10:42 2002
Congratulations to the gang at W5NN for a SUPERB VICTORY once again. This
time in the NAQP SSB M2 category.

The little station that could again comes through beating the Goliaths to
win nationally.

Unfortunately I was personally unable to operate due to other committments,
but the other guys again prove that big money, big towers, and big antennas
do not by themselves insure victory.

What is required for victory no matter where or with what someone operates
is hard work, and the knowledge required for the particular contest.

This is another testimony for all the small contest stations out there to
keep on trying. Victory can be attained with relatively modest stations.

Mike, once again, my hat is off to you. A job well done....an intelligent
contest plan pulled off with perfection. Way to go !!!!

Hey Mike, is your middle name "RODNEY" ?

73,

Bill   K5GA

multipart/alternative
  text/html