[CQ-Contest] Log checker

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Log checker
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 11:52:52 2002
In a message dated 8/27/2002 12:58:45 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
f5nly@free.fr writes:

> is there anybody using the WT4I contest tools and what's ur opinion about it

Lee,  I use the WT4I contest tools, and I find them to be quite useful for
finding anomolies in Cabrillo files.  For example, you can quickly and easily
find RST errors, Zone errors, Band errors, etc.  There is a feature for using
master.dta, but I have never really every figured out how to use this,
however.

For me WT4I tools was worth the money.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG