[CQ-Contest] CW NA SPRINT, Dress Rehearsal Friday Night

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW NA SPRINT, Dress Rehearsal Friday Night
From: w6eu@jps.net (Jim Duffy)
Date: Fri Sep 6 00:06:34 2002
The NCCC once again invites all contesters to check their software, and =
blow the carbon out of their rigs.  Tomorrow night, Friday, at 0400z =
meet us at ~3830 to chat until about 0415z when we will start a CW Mini =
Sprint on 80 and 40 only.  It will last 5-10 minutes depending on how =
many people show up.  Let's get a bunch of contesters together and make =
some noise tomorrow night.

Also, how about signing up for the SSB NA Sprint NCCC TEAM?  That's on =
Saturday eve, Sept. 14.  You need not be an NCCC member to join up with =
us.  The NCCC is looking to form one or two teams to join in the fun.
Contact the NCCC SSB Sprint Manager, Mark, KI7WX at KI7WX@aol.com

73, Jim W6EU
NCCC CW Sprint Gopher

multipart/alternative