[CQ-Contest] More contesters in VK

Subject: [CQ-Contest] More contesters in VK
From: david.e.burger@au.pwcglobal.com (david.e.burger@au.pwcglobal.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 15:05:46 2002
Hi guy's,
Just wanted to draw attention to the photo's of the examination team !
Contesting in VK has always been a challenge.
:-}
David VK2CZ  (k3hz@ieee.org)
Sydney

Bill <k6km@cncnet.com> on 13/09/2002 14:02:05

To:    David E Burger/AU/ABAS/PwC@AsiaPac
cc:    cq-contest@contesting.com, k3hz@ieee.org, bobol@optushome.com.au
Subject:    Re: [CQ-Contest] More contesters in VK

Well Golly Gee,

David offered  what apears to be some enticing tidbits, but
neither pursuing his cited website (below) nor sending a REPLY
to the SENDER yielded anything meaningful. The REPLY
was bounced. He shows up as k3hz in one of the data bases,
and is included as a cc to this msg.

David, if you have something to say to the group, please
make it understandable and accessible to us.

Bill K6KM, also VK*

david.e.burger@au.pwcglobal.com wrote:

> With the revised licensing arrangements in Australia we expect to see a
lot
> more international contesters arriving in Australia, especially in VK3.
> Look at the official licensing and booking team:
>
> http://www.wia.org.au/about.html
>
> David VK2CZ/VK8AA

computer.