[CQ-Contest] New Master DTA files, last call for the Oct 2002 release

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Master DTA files, last call for the Oct 2002 release
From: k9tm@buckeye-express.com (k9tm)
Date: Fri Sep 20 20:52:46 2002
As promised in a note last month here on cq-contest, I am trying to get
the master database files for this year out by 1-Oct.  Things are going
well and we have received many many logs (thanks).  However, this is one
of those tasks where you just can't have too much data.

This is a last call for any remaining logs to be included in this
release of the database.

If you would like to help out and haven't already sent logs, please send
them to me by 23-Sept 2002.

For details on what what is needed and such please see my prior post at:
  http://lists.contesting.com/_cq-contest/2002-August/048923.html
  and
  http://lists.contesting.com/_cq-contest/2002-August/048929.html

Thanks again.

73 Tim K9TM

PS. I have received some inquiries about specialty databases, VHF/UHF
and RTTY in particular (even a suggestion of a 160 database).

I have no problem spinning these databases as well.  The only thing I
need is the data (logs).  If there is a demand for these and sufficient
numbers of logs are sent, it is no problem for me to do that.