[CQ-Contest] Contest Software support for VFO B?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Software support for VFO B?
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Thu Sep 26 16:54:59 2002
I would like to know how he does that for a Kenwood TS-850? There is no
control of the B VFO mode via RS-232. Frequency is okay though. Otherwise I
would consider an option to have band map data written to the B VFO instead of
always the A VFO.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr