[CQ-Contest] Chinese Prefix List needed...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Chinese Prefix List needed...
From: kitty@lance-tech.net (Michael Chen)
Date: Fri Sep 27 11:38:56 2002
HI, Tim,
        I have the same list as yours. I telephoned CRSA a few minutes
ago, and the staff confirmed the correctness of this list.
        For prefixes:

BY              Club stations
BA,BD,BG        personal stations
BT              special event stations
B               1 by 1 calls, like B4R, B7K are contest stations
BI              IOTA operations
BV, BX, BM      Stations in Taiwan
BO              IOTA operations in Taiwan
BS7             Huangyan Is. (Scarborough Reef)
BQ9             Dongsha Is. (Pratas Is.)

Michael Chen BD5RV
-----------------------------------
There's a dream, if you look inside your mind,
and there's a love, if you feel into your heart,
you don't have to be afraid,
'cause a hero lies in you.
-----------------------------------
Member of Jiangsu DX Club (JSDXC)
World Wide Young Contesters (WWYC) #57

http://www.hellocq.net/~ba4eg/html/dx-suffix.htm
http://www.qsl.net/bd7nq/

I have been in correspondence with a gentleman at CQ headquarters, and
he believes that the entries for 9AA-9FZZ and 9MA-9RZZ are reversed. How
can I be sure ??

If anyone has contacts in BY, please can you forward this email to them.

Thanking you in advance,
Best 73s Tim EI8IC

www.qsl.net/ei8ic/

Suffix        Province