[CQ-Contest] QTC Thoughts

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QTC Thoughts
From: k0hb@earthlink.net (KØHB)
Date: Sat Oct 19 22:43:49 2002
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@fyi.net>

> So, the question is:  What do you think of a state QSO party adding a
> WAE-style QTC report?  Is it something that would spice up the
contest, or
> something that would work against it?

Just like WAE, I assume that QTC reports would be optional on the part
of each station.  That would make it pretty painless to add.

Since most QSO party operation (outside the target state) is very
casual, I suspect that most participants would just ignore it (like I
ignore the QTC in WAE), but it would add an additional dimension to
those so inclined.  Hard to see any downside.

ô¿ô  73, de Hans, K0HB
--
  Help bring amateur radio to youth.
  http://www.mnyarc.org