[CQ-Contest] Anonymous RR Plaque

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Anonymous RR Plaque
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Tue Oct 29 18:48:29 2002
Bruce,
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I, too, received a plaque
for RTTY Roundup, anonymous sponsor. The odd thing about it was I
didn't operate the RR in 2002!
I sent a note to WS7I, who contacted ARRL. They thanked me for
notifying them, and told me they got some of their files crossed between
2001 and 2002 and it was a mistake. They're supposed to issue a call
tag and have it picked up, but nothing yet, after a week...
73,
Barry W2UP