[CQ-Contest] Out of Band operating

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Out of Band operating
From: bob.wruble@verizon.net (Bob Wruble)
Date: Wed Oct 30 20:45:55 2002
fwiw and not that it excuses out of the band xmitting but i did found myself
while searching and pouncing (which i did a whole lot more than normal due
to poor cndx in the NW) tunning right past the US band edges while listening
in the headphones and gazing somewhere else and not the vfo dial wanting to
call stns out of the US band!!
ie below 21200 or 14150 etc...... an easy trap to fall into but still not
excuseable!!
admittingly tunning down to 21113 a bit much!!
de w7gg