[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB
From: n6tj@sbcglobal.net (James Neiger)
Date: Wed Oct 30 21:51:24 2002
Hi All:

JUST off 18 hours plane ride from Ascension Island, with K6NA and N6ND.  Our
3 man M/2 from  ZD8Z was a blast, and pleased to provide the double mult to
so many of the "deserving".  And even to those somewhat less
deserving..............

Probably the singular most humorous event for me during the contest was an
encounter with the 15 meters operator @ the USA's biggest M/M station (call
signs omitted to protect the guilty),  boldly,asking me to QSY from a
frequency that I had occupied for the better part of an hour.  When I
replied, "xxxx, you're not even bothering me", he said  "And you're not
bothering me either, Jim, but your pileup is, please QSY".

THINGS I WISH I HAD SAID DEPARTMENT:  "Now, xxxx, you probably have a
(minimal) comprehension of what the rest of the USA has to endure with your
constant M/M CQing, and the pileup YOU bring in to the USA QRM envelope".

Thanks for making my day.

Vy 73

Jim Neiger N6TJ/ZD8Z