[CQ-Contest] New Sections - a good thing?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Sections - a good thing?
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (k4oj)
Date: Fri Nov 1 20:46:46 2002
Trust me - being in a new section IS NOT WHAT IT IS CRACKED UP TO BE!

West Central Florida has been around for several years now and still we
are all asked if we are in North or South Florida....

Most WCF Contesters who do "the phone" don;t even say West Central
Florida, they have better luck with Whiskey Charlie Fox - the other guy
will type QCF before he questions the existence of West Central Florida....

TIMELY -  FOR THOSE WORK ME

it's WCF

Thanks,

Jim, K4OJ