[CQ-Contest] Is'nt SS CW great?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Is'nt SS CW great?
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Tue Nov 5 11:35:52 2002
Good observations Gerry.

I also had fun, although I did not get to spend enough time operating due to
some family stuff going on this weekend.

I really enjoy it when I call someone that I've probably worked in 20 or 25
CW SS's and they crank *UP* their speed when they know it's me.  I chuckle
every time - and am thankful that I'm still able to copy in "panic" mode.

I have never refused to QRS when asked, and was not asked this weekend.  I
did not exceed 32 WPM except when I was working some old guys I know can
copy faster.

73,
Bob N5NJ