[CQ-Contest] CQP Logs Due Nov. 15

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQP Logs Due Nov. 15
From: dwood@cisco.com (Dean Wood)
Date: Sat Nov 9 18:02:16 2002
Hello Contesters,

Thank you for participating in the 2002 California QSO Party!
The deadline for CQP log submissions is Friday, November 15.

Please send your electronic log to:
cqp@contesting.com

Logs in Cabrillo format would be great, but if your software logger
does not support Cabrillo output for CQP, we will gladly accept
ARRL format logs (along with summary sheets) or virtually
any log in text format!  We also accept paper logs.

Be sure to include your club name on your entry if you
want to help your club to get that new non-CA club plaque!

For more details on submitting your CQP entry, please see:
http://www.cqp.org/Rules.html

Thanks again for your participation.  We hope you enjoyed CQP.

73...
-Dean - N6DE