[CQ-Contest] Serial numbers off by one in SS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Serial numbers off by one in SS
From: feutz@wctc.net (Ron Feutz)
Date: Fri Nov 15 22:20:41 2002
Hey Tree,

You are one cool ham and I love you man, but d*mn it, my only unique in
last year's SS was KM0D, Max Wendel, who is the MN ARRL section manager,
and he used to WORK FOR ME.  So don't  take away my points for my only
annual qso with MADMAX.   We are one of the VERY FEW!!

TRlog FOREVER,

Ron - WA9IRV

At 01:33 PM 11/15/2002 -0800, you wrote: me when it does (other than being
a pain to deal with as an exception).