[CQ-Contest] SS..Is it broken?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS..Is it broken?
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com (Cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 10:59:59 2002
I have done some number crunching with the log from SS SSB.  I made 2102 QSOs
and decided to do a sample of 330 QSOs to determine the checks.  I took the
contacts from 1-110, 1000-1009, and 1900-2009.  The breakdown follows:

1930's   2
1940's   5
1950's   52
1960's   62
1970's   91
1980's   37(hmmm)
1990's   65
2000's   16

To normalize the 2000's, consider it as 30% of a decade.  Normalize it to 53.

These figures differ quite a bit from what was posted on this reflector
regarding the checks from the CW contest.  It seems there IS an influx of new
blood in SS SSB.  SS SSB is alive and well.

Bill K4XS