[CQ-Contest] Re: Hy-Gain DB-1015

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Hy-Gain DB-1015
From: aa7bg@3rivers.net (Matt)
Date: Wed Nov 27 10:42:12 2002
I have a HYGain 1015DB. While it ain't the best antenna I have on those
bands, it has worked a lot of stuff. It would probably perform better if I
didn't have it sandwiched between a 205BAS and a 402CD with only about 5
feet separating the 1015 from the two antennas above and below.

I think I have the manual someplace if you need some info.

73,
Matt--K7BG