[CQ-Contest] SS changes

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS changes
From: va3uz@rac.ca (Yuri Onipko)
Date: Wed Nov 6 12:44:10 2002
I'm still a kind of new to this contest. I've been participating in this
contest for only 4 recent years and I LOVE IT. If you are taking part in the
contest only to use your (pardon me) finger, pressing F1 all the way then
this contest is definitely not for you. IMHO this is the contest where you
have to use your skills and brain - you have to determine where and when to
run, you have to use your S&P skills when it slows down. I even love
Sunday's slowdown. It gives you a kind of chance to catch all those
F1-guys...if you are good enough in S&Ping... You don't even need KW's and
huge stacks for this contest...And the format is great as well as the rules.
If it really slows down I know I can go up the frequency, reduce my speed
and work slow guys...There are always new guys up there...
So please, don't make any changes to this wonderful contest... Just try to
participate. Sometimes I see there are much more talks than on-the-air
activity...

With best regards,

73 Yuri  VE3DZ  (ex-VA3UZ)
WRTC 2002 photos: