[CQ-Contest] Keyer help pse... de VY1JA

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Keyer help pse... de VY1JA
From: jallen@internorth.com (J. Allen)
Date: Fri Nov 29 01:32:52 2002
I noticed that there seem to be a number of folks that have good memories of
older memory keyers.  I have one that is nearly completed from a commercial
kit of parts, and is an older project, for which I need information to
complete and operate.

It has two circuit boards, 2-5/8 by 4-1/2 inches, using discrete components
and no "keyer" chip.  It has a selector switch with 5 positions and two
slide toggle switches both DPDT, but only used as SPST.

"GCH" is the only identification on anything, and is in the etching on the
circuit boards.

Anyone who knows about this please respond directly to jallen@internorth.com

Thanks,

J.