[CQ-Contest] Keyer Help tnx de VY1JA

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Keyer Help tnx de VY1JA
From: jallen@internorth.com (J. Allen)
Date: Sat Nov 30 20:34:12 2002
All,

Wow, what a pile of responses.

After the information was received, and I had a date and name to check, I
found my old 1975 ARRL Handbook.  At first glance it looks like the
Accukeyer, Accumemory set.  YES, it has the NE555, it is used as the audio
oscillator for the keyer speaker.

Because some chips are different, I will need to check it carefully.
Perhaps someone other than WB4VVF made boards or perhaps this is a very
similar keyer offered by someone else.

I will take time to examine the article and see if it is the same one.

Thanks, all, for the leads.  I believe that with this data, I will be able
to get the keyer up and running, because it is either the Accukeyer, or a
clone of some kind, and with the ARRL Handbook, I should be able to work it
out.

73,

J.
VY1JA