[CQ-Contest] Your thoughts on this one...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Your thoughts on this one...
From: wq7r@lvdi.net (Ray Cameron)
Date: Sun Dec 1 14:17:36 2002
Lets look at it this way....If you work a rare double mult and find at =
the end of the contest that the contact is not in the log, for whatever =
reason,  do you send him and e-mail and ask for the info on the contact? =
 I wouldn't...just chalk it up to experience.  You learn to be a little =
more aware of what is happening.  If you dont show the newcomers how it =
should be done, we will be complaining about them doing the same thing =
that we are now talking about.  So they made a mistake and the log is =
screwed up.....who hasnt made that same mistake over the years.  Life =
goes on and you learn.

Ray
wq7r/v31bd

multipart/alternative