[CQ-Contest] 160 meters

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 160 meters
From: tautvydas@achema.com (Tautvydas Misiûnas)
Date: Wed Dec 4 08:32:08 2002
I would recomend to buy Alpha Delta half sloper which works perfectly here
on 160 ,80 and 40 meters for DX and contesting.It has expressed vertical
component.
  I have hanged it at the top of my 55 ' tower with KT34XA (beam is
mandatory ,as capacity hat)and attached  to the tower few slightly elevated
radials for each band(just few feet up the ground...)Radials are not
compulsory,but my experience showed that they improve performance.

73 !Ted,LY2OX
  It will cost You up to 60 $