[CQ-Contest] 12 hours rest and 30 minute rule in 10 meter contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 12 hours rest and 30 minute rule in 10 meter contest
From: rbrandon@austin.ibm.com (Robert Brandon)
Date: Mon Dec 16 15:00:33 2002
I really like the time off rule.  Sleep is good.  Some "animals" would
CQ into a dead band all night long.

I wondered this weekend if it was time to revisit the Novice/Tech rule.
Maybe you SSB guys worked a good batch of them.  I worked only one on
CW, and I trolled above 28.1 quite a few times.  :-(

Robert K5PI
(usually @ W5KFT)