[CQ-Contest] Re: ARRL section checking in Cabrillo

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: ARRL section checking in Cabrillo
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sat Dec 21 13:09:48 2002
Uh, wait a minute...

Do I understand Mario correctly in now demanding that "DX" be accepted as an
ARRL section for domestic ARRL contests, like Sweepstakes?

I mean, that is what this thread is about, isn't it?  Isn't that what the
subject line says?  Checking for ARRL Sections?

Or is this a mathematical proof, something like mathematically proving that
"2 + 2 = Western Tennessee" ?

73, ron wn3vaw

"New Jersey - the most American of all states.  It has everything from
wilderness to the Mafia.  All the great things and all the worst, for
example, Route 22."
Jean Shepherd K2ORS (SK), Newark Sunday News, 11 January 1970