[CQ-Contest] Difference between Japanese kenwoods and other?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Difference between Japanese kenwoods and other?
From: paule@sfu.ca (paule@sfu.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 30 15:15:34 2002
Anyone know where I can get circuit info on the difference
between Kenwood ts940's intended for the Japanese market,
and those going elsewhere? I have a Japanese 940 which by
design only has 50 watts output on 10 meters (just discovered
this on a Japanese website), and would like to know what I
have to do to get full output on that band?

Thanks in advance.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT ex VE7CQK - email: paule@sfu.ca
"Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad."