[CQ-Contest] Re: Your thoughts on this one

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Your thoughts on this one
From: k0hb@earthlink.net (KØHB)
Date: Mon Dec 2 04:32:44 2002
----- Original Message -----
From: <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>
To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 12:48 AM

> I wrote an email to the station at "W1XYZ" tonight. I decided to go with the
> majority on this one.  I very nicely declined to give my check and serial
> number although I said I would if they wanted me to.....after the log
> submission date.
> Thanks for all the responses.  It was a tough call for me.
> Bill K4XS

Below is a message some of us got....

Hi...

Sorry to bother you again.
Please do not send the serial number of any contact you made with "W1XYZ".
It's against the rules.  We cannot solicit nor will we use such info.
Many thanks to those who offered a polite and friendly reminder about my
unintentional faux pas.

Thanks
73
Hiram