[CQ-Contest] Looking for NAQP CW Team Operators

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking for NAQP CW Team Operators
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Fri Jan 3 22:51:44 2003
It's time for the January CW NAQP, one of the best
little contests running.  Power is limited to 100
watts output, and the contest is only 12 hours long,
with 10 hours of maximum operating time. The contest
runs Saturday January 11 from 1800z to 0600z.

Last January, the TCG posted several respectable team
scores, including First Place in the NAQP CW team competition.
If you are interested in joining a TCG team, please reply
directly to me with your call sign and name.  Also, please
let me know if you will be operating all 10 hours or part time.

Looking forward to working everyone in the NAQP contests!

73,

-Kirk  K4RO