[CQ-Contest] Re: TS-950SD Rcvr Problems

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: TS-950SD Rcvr Problems
From: swedge@hologic.com (Steve Wedge)
Date: Tue Jan 7 13:57:47 2003
Chris:

Does the rig go into transmit when this happens?

I had something similar happen with my FT-1000, but it went into xmit
when there was a very stron local CW signal.  I found that the culprit
was apparently the adjustment of VOX and Anti-VOX.  The rig would go
into transmit (with no power output, I might add) when the AGC got above
a certain level.  I resolved it by changing the VOX/Anti-Vox settings.

Check to see if your problem manifests itself during reception of strong
signals.

73 & GL,

Steve, W1ES>>

Message: 4