[CQ-Contest] name experiment

Subject: [CQ-Contest] name experiment
From: k4sb@earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Fri Jan 17 15:57:12 2003
Zack Widup wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, jim funk wrote:
> > My call is running around in various "master" databases attached to "Jim" or
> > "Pogo" (sprint name).

Well, as a "true Ed", it sorta ticks me off when others use it.

But, if you really want to throw a monkey wrench into the works, use
the name
"facetious". It is one of only 2 words in the English language which
have all vowels occuring in order.(Anyone know the other?) Or you
might try "typewriter", which is the longest word in the English
language which uses only the top row of letters on the keyboard. And
of course "lolipop" which is typed using only the right hand.

):>
Ed